COVID-19 Response and Resources:
All Corbin Independent Schools will be closed for the remainder of the 2019 - 2020 school year.
Corbin Food Service Meals:
- Corbin Schools Food Service Department will be providing free meals (breakfast and lunch) for students 18 and under at Corbin Elementary school, Monday - Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. The meals may be picked up at the front door of Corbin Elementary School. If anyone has trouble getting to the location, please call (606)528-1303.
- Beginning Monday, March 30, Corbin Food Service Meals will be available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Monday and Wednesday students will receive meals for 2 days, and on Friday students will receive meals for 3 days. Meals will be available during Spring Break as well on the same 3 day schedule. The meals may be picked up at the front door of Corbin Elementary School, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. If anyone has trouble getting to the location, please call (606)528-1303.
Days missed will be Non-Traditional Instruction (NTI) Days:
- NTI work will be assigned by your child's teacher.
- Any students without internet access may pick up a paper packet at the Corbin Board of Education 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Family Resource Youth Service Center (FRYSC):
- Corbin Schools FRYSC would like to let all parents and families know that they will still be available to assist during the school closure. You may reach Corbin Schools FRYSC on the site phones: (606)261- 5606 or (606)309-7548.
Corbin Schools Enrollment:
- If you need to enroll a student(s) at Corbin Independent Schools, please report to the Corbin Board of Education at 108 Roy Kidd Avenue between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. For information please call (606)528-1303.
Corbin Independent Schools will keep all parents and students updated through our Edulink Call system. Parents please be sure your contact information is up to date in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal to receive Edulink announcements. For information on Edulink and how to update your information please visit our Edulink page by clicking here.
If you have any questions please call the Corbin Board Education 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
*The Whitley County Health Department is sharing this number for questions related to COVID-19 (1-800-722-5725). There is also a website specific to Kentucky for COVID-19 information (KyCOVID19.ky.gov)
Corbin Independent School District © 2013
108 Roy Kidd Ave. Corbin, KY 40701 l 606-528-1303